Monday 1 October 2018

Explored Heritage – A Trip to Rajasthan

Every year most of the people in the world plan a trip anywhere in the world. This year it was my first trip and I preferred Rajasthan, because I am from Rajasthan and I have never seen any place except Jaipur. So I thought people are coming here from all over the world then there is something in my own state that must be visited.

I had planned tour with one of my friend but the main point was how I can cover all the main tourist places of all the heritage cities. Then we searched and found many tour operators and but we were lucky that we had chosen the best one.

Yes, it’s Rajasthan Cab, Pocket friendly, great behavior, well-maintained car and driver. Firstly we were so confused that which package should be the best for us and what should be the itinerary, who will guide, where to stay and but then our search complete here as they helped us from start to end, guided so well from choosing the best Rajasthan Sightseeing tour package to guiding throughout the trip, hotel booking under our budget.

We were afraid of telling our budget but they have provided us the tour services by going through our needs instead of looking towards our budget. It was as safe and as comfortable as we used to go with our families when we used to be kids.

It was completely an awesome and memorable trip and a wonderful experience. As now my Rajasthan trip is completed next time I will prefer to uncover another state of India and it could be Delhi, by hiring private car and driver in Delhi itself.
Please don’t be surprised that I haven’t been to Delhi, but when I was in 4th standard I went there in a school tour but I don’t remember anything so now next time I am going to explore the Capital City of India.

2 comments:

  1. Looking to hire a tempo traveller in Jaipur for your next trip? Luxury Tempo Traveller Rental offers affordable and reliable tempo traveller rental services in Jaipur and surrounding areas. Choose from a range of well-maintained tempo travellers that can accommodate groups of any size. Our drivers are experienced and knowledgeable about the local area, ensuring that you have a safe and enjoyable journey. Book your tempo traveller with us today and get ready for a hassle-free travel experience in Jaipur!

    ReplyDelete